FAQ – Equine Heave Ho Supplement for Equine Heaves/Equine COPD
Do You and Your Horse Need Equine Heave Ho for Equine Heaves/Equine COPD?
Click here for full-sized version of Heave Ho Bottle.
• We are the only Equine Heaves/COPD herbal product using top rated/highest quality USDA certified organic herbs to combat this respiratory problem.
• We go over multiple ways to help manage the problem. Heave Ho program is not just a supplement and good luck to you – that would not work.
• Heave Ho is guaranteed to help your horse’s signs of Equine Heaves by Day 14 – You have nothing to lose by trying it along with the management program.
• Heave Ho is economical – no expensive testing or $1,000 in allergy shots. If you buy two (2) Heave Ho at a time, it is FREE SHIPPING.
• Free Veterinary Consults with us – call or email us and we will speak directly to you. These consults are FREE – Speak to an Equine Veterinarian with 27 years of experience dealing with this problem.
• Avoid Steroid problems seen in Insulin Resistant, Cushings, and past foundered horses.
• Get off expensive medications and inhalers.
• Natural supplement to help control Equine Heaves/Equine COPD
What is in Equine Heave Ho?
• Equine Heave Ho is the only one using USDA certified organic herbs to help Equine Heaves/Equine COPD. Studies show organic foods have “up to 40% more antioxidants than non-organic”. Dr. Leifert, New Castle University, UK, 2007.
• INGREDIENTS: Echinacea, Spirulina, Lemon Balm, Mullein, Willow, Green Tea, Eleuthero Root, Reishi.
• Contains multiple adaptogens which help your horse’s immune system to adapt to stress of this respiratory condition in order to improve clinical signs.
• Contains herbs to help with clearing away mucus to help breathe better.
• Contains herbs to decrease spasms of airways to reduce coughing.
• Contains herbs with anti-inflammatory action to help open airways.
• Two (2) flavors to choose from – Molasses or sugar-free Apple for Equine Insulin Resistant/Cushings/past founder horses.
What is NOT in Equine Heave Ho?
• No Fillers – only need small volume of 20cc twice a day for the first 24 days, and then go to once a day for maintenance. Note: Some horses in severe allergy season may need a twice a day dose until the allergy count lowers.
• Equine Heave Ho is not cooked or processed – only pure herbal powders. Cooking takes vitamins/minerals out of herbs.
• We do not use herbs from unknown sources – Equine Heave Ho contains USDA certified organics.
Click here to see a Real World Story how Heave Ho/Health E Helped a Horse.
Is My Horse’s Heave Condition Contagious?
No, it is an individual hyperactive reaction to allergens. Your horse can not give Equine Heave/Equine COPD to another horse.
What else can I do to help breathing?
Start using our Health-E oral Vitamin E which is the strongest in the USA and the most economical. Vitamin E in horses is proven to increase neutrophil counts and this white cell is the #1 protector against foreign debris, so it can help decrease bacteria that grow in the mucus by created Equine Heaves/Equine COPD. This can cut back on snotty noses, constant antibiotics of secondary bacterial infections. The Vitamin E has also been proven in horses to increase immunity via immunoglobulin protection increased.
Simple, easy, economical, and especially needed in horses on dirt lots/poor pasture and in winter (October-March) when there is almost zero Vitamin E in grass. Click here for Vitamin E information.
1. Heave Ho: 20cc AM and 20cc PM, so 1000 ml bottle lasts 25 days, then go to 20cc in AM only, so lasts 50 days.
2. Health-E: 1 Scoop AM and 1 Scoop PM for 7 days (11,600 IU Total), then 1 scoop a day (5800 IU) after that. 1 Container has 60 Scoop.
How long do I keep my horse on Equine Heave Ho for Equine Heaves/Equine COPD?
Depends on the condition:
A. Some horses are only “Summer Heaves” and after a good spell of cold weather/snow, their allergen is gone for the winter. They go off Equine Heave Ho and back onto it at once a day starting mid-March.
B. Some horses are allergic year round to usually hay, diet, mold, or bedding types and need year round Equine Heave Ho.
Heave Ho. For chronically allergic airway/COPD/Asthma horses needing help breathing. Herbs in Heave Ho supplement are USDA certified organic. These herbs help in fortifying your horse’s immune system using phytonutrients, immune modulators, adaptogens to help deal with the stress of breathing issues and anti-inflammatories.
Heave Ho comes in two (2) flavors – Molasses and Sugar-Free apple for Insulin Resistant/Cushings horses. A small 20cc does is given two (2) times a day in heavy allergen times and once a day in moderate exposures. Most horses respond rapidly in 10-14 days with improved respiratory rates, less cough, and calmer attitudes from being able to breath better. A handy and convenient concentrate is shipped to you for easy storage.
Note: Due to Lemon Balm and Green Tea – low level caffeine – need to withdraw Heave Ho three (3) days prior to competition.
DO NOT compete at tested events when on Heave Ho.
Equine Heave Ho is to help maintain horse health and is part of a comprehensive program. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
For in-depth clinical signs, tests, and management of Equine Heaves/COPD, Click Here to read 5 page in-depth article on Equine Heaves/Equine COPD .
* Not sold in any tack shop
* Not sold in any catalog